Some recipes are just worth sharing again, by again I mean that on the internet this is not a brand new creation 😊 But man…it is still deliciousssss!
Still being in lockdown during this corona virus epidemic, our ‘essential’ sweets started running out! This forced me to look in my recipe books and grocery cupboard, and just there and then the idea was born…something sweet that brings back childhood nostalgia to have with good coffee! You will see our Bialetti coffee was paired with this delicacy👌
Let’s jump right into it!
500g icing sugar
2 packets of Marie Biscuits, crushed
1. Melt butter in the microwave. (I used the microwave just because it’s quicker, but you can also do the recipe on the stove top if you prefer to do so.)
2. Sift the flour and cocoa into the melted butter and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the eggs and mix. Microwave for about 2 minutes.
4. Add the crushed Marie Biscuits and mix through.
5. Transfer the mixture to a container and press down to compact. Place it in the fridge, but before it completely hard cut it into blocks. Smaller is better as this fudge is very sweet.
- Enjoy with good, bitter coffee☕ or whatever your preference is!
Have a blessed day!